What are the Benefits of a Stretch Ceiling?
- Little disruption during installation
- More cost effective than re-plastering and decorating.
- Less mess and disruption.
- Choice of over 300 colours, textures and pictures
- Can be easily removed and replaced anytime.
- Allows you to hide unsightly pipes, cables and joists and joints.
- Offer an acoustic level to any room.
- Covers any ceiling irregularities.
- Not every plasterer is able to make a ceiling look so smooth and even. To do this it would take a lot of effort, time and money.
- Meets all ecologic and fire safety requirements.
What are the different types of canvases available?
- Art printed
- Art perforated
- Star sky (optic fibre)
Gloss ceilings are ideal for areas that require visual magnification, but it is not recommended to install them in children’s rooms and bedrooms.
Matt ceilings are appropriate for living rooms, bedrooms and children’s rooms, because they do not give a mirror flare spots, and remain practical and easy to care for.
How is a Stretch Ceiling Fitted?
We visit the customer’s premises and we make a sketch of the ceiling by taking measurements and decide where the lighting is to be situated in advance.
- We fix a profile around the perimeter of the room. The room can be any shape or size.
- We install a platform for the spotlights to hang from,
- We then attach and hang the canvas at several points to the profile,
- We then heat and stretch the canvas and fit it to the profile that is attached to the walls.
- We then install the lighting and then it is finished.
How can I care for my stretch ceiling?
It is easy to care for a stretch ceiling, whatever their types and finishes. It is enough to use the all-purpose cleaning liquid to remove dirty.
Are Stretch Ceilings Safe?
Our Stretch Ceilings comply with modern safety standards and are suitable for any accommodation and building.
Can you tell me about the Technical Aspects of Stretch Ceilings?
Stretch Ceilings enable you to meet the high and individual standards expected in modern-day interior design as it is available in over 250 colours and finishes – providing you with endless possibilities to create a distinctive, unique and flawless finish within your home.
Stretch Ceilings can also achieve a similar appearance to conventional ceilings whilst providing many additional benefits, such as approximately 81% light reflection and improved acoustics. This product is extremely quick to install as panel sizes can be fabricated up to 50 sq. metres. It also requires no further decoration.
Any type of light fitting or aperture can be accommodated within the Stretch Ceiling materials, such as speakers, grilles, extractor fans and sensors. The material is also resistant to moisture making it ideal for bathroom areas, kitchens, steam rooms and swimming pools whilst also being water impermeable so it will act as a containment membrane in the event of a water leak.
The system is fully accessible via either a removable harpooned edging which is welded continuously around the perimeter of each panel, or with the use of removable frames or access hatches.
The material is designed to be as maintenance free as possible, the fabric’s smooth characteristics provide a hygienic surface whilst also benefiting from a non-decorative requirement as the fabric will not crack or flake over time. The material is also water impermeable should cleaning be required.